You should be able to count on superior care and excellent service options. We have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. Noah’s Ark Pet Hospital is a state of the art veterinary facility that is clean, comfortable, and efficient. We provide you with affordable vet services, efficient technology booking tools, and a Loyalty Rewards Program to ensure you have a complete pet care experience. Sign-up to get our PetDesk App on the home page to streamline your entire veterinary needs!
Diet and early detection are proven to be the key to a happy and healthy life. This begins with being vigilant with the required vaccinations and scheduling Annual Exams. This important process includes a nose to tail examination of your pet, including anal glands, ear check, and a dental assessment. Any recommendations on teeth cleaning, diet, or additional treatment needs will be discussed with your Vet to ensure your vigilance has paid off.
Dr. Kapp’s commitment and recommendations:
- Open and honest assessments, feedback, and flexible treatment options based on your circumstances.
- Keep a journal on your pet. Dr. Kapp can provide one for you to assist in your healthcare plan.
- Regular dental cleanings are key to most health issues.
- Senior Wellness Screenings (beginning at age 6) are extremely important for early detection.
- Any concerns you have concerning lumps/bumps, skin issues, vomiting/diarrhea, pain, etc. should be addressed. Schedule an appointment so we can assist you and your pet!
- Dietary needs or prescription consultations will be provided.
- In some circumstances, you may be referred to a specialist with advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
If you feel you have an emergency that falls outside of our office hours, please contact the North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic at 1712 W Frankford Rd. Suite 108, Carrollton, TX 75007 #(972) 323-1310.